MichaelBriggs

The Captain's Daughter
Peter David
The Eye of God: A Sigma Force Novel
James Rollins
A Curious Man: The Strange and Brilliant Life of Robert "Believe It or Not!" Ripley
Neal Thompson
Chasing the Dime - Michael Connelly I've enjoyed two books by Connelly. This is not one of them. It is very difficult for me to continue reading when I loath the main character. But I had previously read and liked two books by Connelly, so I said to myself "just another 100 pages" after the first 66 pages were read. I read the book that way all the way up to the final 66 pages when I realized that I might as well finish the book as there were only 66 pages left.

I will likely read another book by Connelly, but the only reason why I might read a non-series book again is the simple fact that I already own some of his other non-series books. Highly unlikely that I'll read any book by Connelly any time soon, but the next book will have to be from that same series I've already read and liked, or I'm just not going to read him again. There are just too many books out there to read.

1. loathed the main character almost immediately
2. some twists and turns that were simply unrealistic
3. very boring stuff about biological computers; chemically created engines for delivery systems in the human body (the idea is interesting enough, it was the style of conveying that interesting idea through a data dump of information on the subject. Tedious).